Heater air blower¶
- Disconnect cables.
- Detach warm air hoses on both sides of blower.
- Remove cooling air intake grille.
- Unscrew heater air blower nuts in cooling air intake and take blower out.
- Insert blower into cooling air intake so that the right blower connection is at the top. Secure blower with nuts and washers.
- Reinstall cooling air intake grille.
- Secure left and right warm air hoses to housing connections with clamps, then connect cables (note cable colors).
If the cables are installed in reverse order, this alters the rotational direction of the blower motor.