Overheating switch and cable harness¶
- Disconnect battery ground strap, disconnect cables at dual relay and pull out of engine compartment, then remove heater.
- Turn tensioner on overheating switch to one side, then take overheating switch and cap out of housing.
- Disconnect cables from glow-spark plug, ignition coil, fuel pump and thermo switch.
- Remove grommet on combustion air blower motor socket and disconnect push-on terminals.
- Open clamp for cable harness on heater and remove harness.
- Connect cables to heater units according to wiring diagram and secure cable harness with clamp.
- Carefully insert overheating switch and cap into housing and secure with tensioner.
- Install heater and pull cable harness through grommet into engine compartment. Connect cables to dual relay according to wiring diagram.
- Connect battery ground strap.