Combustion Air Blower¶
- intermediate cable
- to glow-spark plug
- to thermo switch terminal C
- to contact breaker
- Disconnect cables from terminal 15 and from terminal 1 of ignition coil.
- Attach intermediate cables to ignition coil terminal and to appropriate cables disconnected from coil.
- Connect tachometer (see illustration) and turn heater on.
- At the working voltage of 12 Volts, speed should be between 6400 and 7100 rpm. If speed deviates considerably, remove combustion air blower and test it.