These service bulletins were sent out by Volkswagen as additions to the general heating service manual covering all models. They informed the shop about problems found with heating components or changes for new model years.
The scans on these pages were done by Russ Wolfe. You can find more bulletins for other heater models on his site at www.classicvw.org.
- February 22, 1971: Warning light in temperature regulating switch
- October 4, 1971: Ribbed heat exchanger and other changes (CA only)
- September 4, 1972: Modifications for 1973 models
- April 27, 1973: Fuel overflow pipe and possible ignition defect
- August 19, 1974: Overheating switch for BA 4 heater
- December 8, 1975: Temperature regulating switch